Why, hello there.
Looks like you’d like to get in touch. Thanks! We’re all busy people, so I want to respect your valuable time and hope you grant me the same in return.
I’ve put together a helpful little guide to help navigate if contacting me is the best move. Here it is:
Do contact me if
- You’re interested in having me give a workshop at your company.
- You’d like me to consult on a project with your organization.
- You need frontend design help on your project.
- You’d like to have me speak at your conference, company, or event.
- You have questions regarding your Atomic Design book order.
- You have specific questions about web design, atomic design, responsive design, career development, or other industry-related stuff. If you have a question, please read my frequently asked questions page first to make sure I haven’t already answered it.
Don’t contact me if
- You’re looking for a “quick website”. Sorry, I don’t do rush work.
- You want to write a guest post on my blog. Read why.
- You just want to quibble over the semantics of something I wrote.
- You want me to promote your product/service. Read why.
- You can “increase traffic to bradfrost dot com” with this one weird trick.
- You’re a prince who can make me very wealthy in exchange for my bank info.
If you’re still with me and you’re interested in a workshop, a project, a consulting engagement, a speaking engagement, Atomic Design, or have an industry question, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
And if you want to find me elsewhere on the web, here’s where I hang out:
Where I share, learn from the web community, and participate every day.
You can view my links and resources alongside status updates from your aunt.
Where I share open source code with everybody.
Where I share code ideas, sketches, and responsive patterns.
Where you can see 1000+ pictures of my bulldog, Ziggy.
My go-to professional network for getting spammed by recruiters.
What I'm currently listening to.
My music stats.
All of my slides in one convenient place.
View my upcoming speaking engagements and talk material.